Powered By Blogger

Clock

Countdown to our first day in SST:

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Task 5: My digital Collage......


Above is a digital collage which I have created with Picasa 3, which is a simple,fast and easy-to-use picture organizing application with lots of useful functions. Some of the websites which I have obtained the logos from are Facebook, Twitter, Dictionary.com and Google Images. My favourite application in this collage is Facebook as it allows me not only to chat with my friends, but also play games together with my friends online and many, many more. Looking at my friends' profile which they have written let me know a lot more about them. Facebook lets me communicate and share with my friends and teachers online a lot more simpler, fast and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment